Baby Yellow Quince Monitor For Sale #2
The Baby Yellow Quince Monitor For Sale has a bright yellow head, legs, back and tail. Varanus melinus has a black reticulation on the lower part of its neck. The tail has alternating bands of yellow and black which get pale toward the last third. Its tongue is light pink in color with little variation. The quince monitor’s nostril is situated closer to the tip of its snout than to its eye. This species can reach 80–120 cm (2.6–3.9 ft) in total length. This species is very similar in morphology to the Mangrove Monitor. Baby quince monitors will be darker in color and will gradually get brighter yellow with age. The quince monitor is likely endemic to the Sula Islands in Indonesia, but it reportedly may occur in Banggai. Initially it was reported to originate from the Obi Islands, but this was only an intermediate wildlife trade station. It is threatened by habitat loss and collection for the wildlife trade.
- Beautiful Monitors Can Calm Down With Proper Handling!
- These Become More Yellow With Age, Gorgeous Species Of Monitor Lizard
- Native To The Sula Islands Of Indonesia In Indonesia
- Living In Tropical Climates These Monitors Can Be Found In Hot Humid Island Conditions With Lots Of Foliage And Branches To Climb
- With Proper Care And Setup These Monitors Can Live 20 Years In Captivity