Bifidus Chameleon For Sale
Bifidus Chameleon for sale is a species of chameleon that is endemic to Madagascar. It was described by Alexandre Brongniart in 1800. The International Union for Conservation of Nature have ranked this species of chameleon as Least Concern. Furcifer bifidus is found in east Madagascar, and there is no known type locality. According to the International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN), it can be found over an area of 35,368 square kilometres (13,656 square miles), and is therefore ranked as a Least Concern species of animal, although it is exposed to many threats. It can be found on the east of Madagascar north after the Mangoro River, and as far as Daraina and Marojejy National Park (Marojejy Massif). It has been found at a highest of 700 metres (2,300 feet) above sea level. The two major threats to the Furcifer bifidus are logging for commercial reasons and the slash-and-burn method in agriculture. The species has been listed as protected.
- Gorgeous Chameleons Of Varying Sizes Starting Out In Lime Green As Juveniles, Then Growing To Glorious Forward Facing Saw Like Horns And Bright
- Naturally Occurring Out Of The Island Of Madagascar Off The Coast Of Africa
- With Males You Can Have The Awesome Display Of Long Flat Horns From It’s Face And Females Turning Into Rainbow Styled Creatures
- These Chameleons Are A Fairly Diverse Species Living Mainly In Higher Elevation Forests And Also On Lower Foliage Outer Areas
- Proper Care And Handling These Chameleons Can Live 5 – 10 Years In Captivity